Saturday, January 8, 2011

Why do computers have to be so stressful?

I am so relieved! I accidentally broke my USB drive in two this morning and tried to put it back together. Didn't work.  Needless to say I was in a panic. I had just finished quite a bit of written homework the day before and it was all stored on my USB.
I later took it into BYU's computer support place where an employee told me it wouldn't be fixable because some copper thing was missing and even if they sautered it back together there was a large chance of it not working. He then went on to tell me that I could hope to be lucky by pressing it together but don't count on it. The point of this story is that I prayed and prayed and prayed some more that my USB would work if I just pushed it back together and guess what... it did!!! I was so happy, I almost cried. :) I feel so blessed! And I have all of my important documents back!!

Hooray for prayer!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Hayley!! I would have beeen streessssed if I had written tons of stuff and had to do it all over again.

    ReplyDelete